iGoogle vs Windows Skydrive
Upload all three tab and table assignments (from Wed. May 18) to both your iGoogle and Skydrive. Look at the document with leader tabs and the document with the table. Compare and contrast iGoogle and Skydrive. What differences do you notice? Do you prefer one over another? Why?
In the iGoogle documents with the leader tabs, the dots are not there that follow the agenda/assets. But in Skydrive, the documents look exactly like the one I typed up in Microsoft Word. The table in the iGoogle documents has no title, but the one in Skydrive again, looks just like the one I typed up in Microsoft Word.
ReplyDeleteI would prefer Skydrive over iGoogle docs because it's much more accurate and it keeps all the information that was put on the document.
-H. Lajiness
With the table(pg. 305), the difference is that, with Google Docs, you weren't able to see the title, and in WindowsLive you could. Also with the tab's(pg.307&309), you weren't able to see the leader tabs in Google Doc's it just took them out, but you could see them in WindowsLive. I honestly prefer WindowsLive, I've had it for quite some time now, and I just think it's a little easier to use than Google Docs.
ReplyDelete-C. Beauregard
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIn Google Docs the leader tabs to not show up on either of the assignements. On Windows Live the document shows exactly like it was in word. Both Google Docs and Windows Live show the table as it was in word. I prefer Windows Live over Google Docs because it shows the documents the way that they were typed and is it little easier to use.
ReplyDelete-H.Haise
The difference between Google Docs and Windows Live for the table was that the font looked different in both of them. As for the other tab assignments in Goggle docs you couldn't see the leader tabs, however you could see them in Windows Live. I prefer Windows Live because it is easier and it pretty much saves your document as you made it.
ReplyDeleteIn the tabs p309, the Google did not display the leader tab dots, but Skydrive showed them almost identical to what i typed in Microsoft word. I honestly prefer Windows Skydrive over Google Docs because Skydrive displays information just as it had originally been typed.
ReplyDeleteGoogle docs did not show the tabs how they are in Microsoft word. Windows live showed the document the same as it is in Microsoft. I prefer googledocs because it is easier to use.
ReplyDelete-J.Mason
On Google Docs you couldn't see like the table you put on p.305 and you couldnt see any of the dots for any of the pages because Google Docs took them out. On Windows Live you could see everything like the tables , the dots and how you spaced everything apart. I perfer Windows Live because its much easier to use then Google Docs.
ReplyDeleteIN Google Docs the leader tab does not show up. When you open the assignments in windows skydrive it shows the leader tab like it does in Microsoft Word. I prefer Microsoft over Google Doc.
ReplyDeleteThe difference that I noticed was that wondowslive shows you more of what you typed then google docs. Yes, I perfer windowslive becuase it shows you more of what you typed so you see more information then what comes up on google docs.
ReplyDeleteL. Ladd
in Igoogle you could send the documents easily, I have not gotten used to Skydrive yet. I prefer iGoogle because I am used to it :)
ReplyDeleteI have noticed that Google Docs somewhat changes the font while windows live does not. Also the spacing in windows live is closer to the original than Google Docs, I think Google Docs must have problems with spacing. Also the periods I put will not show up in Google Docs, but they will in Windows Live. There is one thing though that I have noticed that is better about Google Docs compaired to Windows Live; this is that Google Docs actually has spell check and Windows Live does not. Although they do not have many words in their dictionary it is still better than nothing. Also in the table I noticed that Windows Live will not center but Google Docs will. I also think that windows live shrinked my table a little bit while Google Docs did not.
ReplyDeleteIn Igoogle you can send documents easily. Skydrive is better for seeing the details in a document, but i prefer igoogle because you can send documents from one person to another or multiple people.
ReplyDeleteBrandon Brown 1st Hour
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe leader dots on google is not seen. But in Windows Live works a lot better. It is more efficient.
ReplyDeleteSkydrive wins everyday of the week. igoogle isnt as good as Microsoft skydrive. Diffrence is that igoogle loses.
ReplyDeleteMitchell Wittler
Opening my tab documents in Google Docs. didn't show my dots between tabs and messed up my header. Windows SkyDrive uploaded my exact document everything was good.- adam ortman
ReplyDeleteThe difference in igoogle and windowslive is that they look different and different form.As for the other tab assignments in Goggle docs you couldn't see the leader tabs, however you could see them in Windows Live.I prefer windows.
ReplyDeleteAllisun Campbell 1st hour
What i have noticed in igoogle was that it was all mushed together and unreadable. and in windows it was just the way i typed it. what i prefer to use was windows because it seems more clean and has a little bit more features.
ReplyDeleteRoyal Khibeir 1st hour
they are different because igoogle is easier to woek with, and windowslive is a little harder the first time
ReplyDelete-Jamie Clare 1st hour
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOpening the tabs document in both windows live and google docs, i feel that windows live does a far better job of opening the document consistent to what it would be in word. Google docs on the other hand, was not very consistent. In skydrive, the document was identical to what it was in word, but in google docs, the dots between the tabs on the paper were removed and the spacing was changed. In my my mind, windows live is far better.
ReplyDelete-Kyle Bristoll