Teacher Blog Reflection Business Ethics:
- Discuss what you learned by listening to the various presentations on Business Ethics.
- Did you notice any patterns as far as management/company behavior with regard to Business Ethics?
- Did you notice any patterns as far as employee behavior?
- Add any additional thoughts you may have.
- Key your first and last name after your reflection - Due by Friday, May 20
1. There are a lot of things I have learned from Business Ethics. Business Ethics is basically the rights and wrongs of doing business. Many companies make mistanks and most of the ones people presented are common.
ReplyDelete2. Many companies try to finish their product as quickly and as effiently as possible. Sadly these two details do not work out well together, and that is where we run into problems.
3.The patterns I saw with employee behavior include goofing off and not following the rules which led to disasters.
4. I do not understand why people would do some of the things I herd they were doing in peoples' presentations. These people should have more respect for others.
Natalya DiCiacca
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1. By listening to the various presentations on Business Ethics, I learned that a lot of businesses don't follow morals and just do things for the better of their own company or just for money.
ReplyDelete2. No, I didn't really notice patterns as far as management/company behavior with regard to Business Ethics.
3. I did notice some patterns of employee behavior. Most were irresponsible.
4. Some additional thoughts about Business Ethics that I have is that people should be more conscious of their morals rather than see greed and money as the only way to advance in business.
-Hayley Lajiness
1. I learned a lot of from Buisness Ethics. Buisness Ethics is pretty much the rights and wrongs of a company.
ReplyDelete2. I noticed that with most of the cases, the company had tried to make their product as quickly as possible and didn't take the time to see if the product was safe or not.
3. I noticed that with the employees that, they pretty much did their own thing, they goofed off.
4. I think that KFC case was the worst, the way they treated their chickens... I don't understand people like that at all.
-Corbin Beauregard
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1. I learned Business Ethics is the right and wrong things that a company does.
ReplyDelete2. In most of the cases the companys were just trying to make as much of the product that they could to get money but weren't producing a quality product.
3. The employees didn't do work they just went and did whatever they wanted at "work."
4. People shouldn't care about money, they should care about the quality of their work and the safety of other people.
-Hannah Haise
1. I learned alot of things from the presentations on business ethics , business ethic is the right or wrong way to do something.
ReplyDelete2. The pattern I was starting to see was that many companies were trying to make as much money as they could.
3. As far as employee behavior I notice that they were not really working they just did whatever.
4. I really didnt understand some of the things people were doing like in my presentation how they were killing lions becauset they were eating the cows.
Jada Smith
1. What I learned about listening to the different business ethics presentations is that alot of compsanies don't follow the rules of the government.
ReplyDelete2. I saw that alot of the companies made their product too fast and didn't go along with safety procedures.
3. I saw that alot of employees tried to stop what the companies were doing but they just ended up getting fired for really no reason.
4. I don't really have any additional thoughts.
Linsey Ladd
1.I learned that many companies are willing to take shortcuts to make money.
ReplyDelete2.In most cases companies try to make money the quickest.
3. Most of the time employees are at fault.
-J.Mason
1. I learned that there are alot of companies out there that have caused a big problem in one way or another.
ReplyDelete2.I noticed that whenever a big company was asked about a problem they caused, they either denied it or did not give out the whole story.
3. I one thing that noticed about employee behavior was that they didn't do the job that they were supposed to.
4. No additional thoughts.
- Charlie Martin