Friday, June 10, 2011

Job Comparison

Last post of the year!

On Career Cruising (CC) you completed an assessment of 116 questions.  Based on how you answered the questions, CC produced a list of jobs you may be interested in.  Compare  the list you created on Monday from the government site to CC's list - do you have any matches? 

What career or careers are you most interested in?

6 comments:

  1. 3 out of 10 and I am most interested in firefighter because i think it would be a cool and good job that would give back to you for how you save people's lives.
    Brandon Brown Hour 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.Writer
    2.Speech and Pathologist

    I am interested in both of these thing. I think they would be fun to do.

    Heather M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I have 7 out of the 10 jobs i want. Including Actor, Director, Writer, Teacher, singer, Stunt person, and model. I'm most interested in acting, directing, writing, singing and being a stunt person.
    -Corbin Beauregard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I have a few matches. They are writer/author, photography, and interior designer. I am very interested in these jobs.
    Some other careers I am interested in are cartoonist, graphic designer, and I think being a critic would be pretty cool.
    H. Lajiness hour 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I have 2 out of ten. They are choreghrapher and high school teacher. I am very intrested in being a choregpapher and and high school teacher, also a police officer. I want to also be a cosmatalogist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No I had 0 matches. I want to go into forensic science and criminology and become a detective.

    ReplyDelete