We’ll be using this site for teacher-to-student communication as well as student-to-student communication. My goal is to do at least one blog post per week. Generally I will post on Monday, and you have until Friday to complete the weekly blog by leaving a comment. It will be YOUR responsibility to check the blog on a regular basis. On days I'm out, daily work will be posted on the blog.
Before we get started we’ll have to set some ground rules.First of all, all postings to this site must use school appropriate language. When you post, write in complete sentences. Key your first initial and last name at the end of your post so I know who posted it (all posts are worth points and I won't accept late posts). When commenting on another student’s post, keep your comments non-personal. You can agree or disagree with a comment but refrain from sarcasm and/or put-downs. State your position on the issue at hand and why you feel that way.
Your assignments:
1. Respond to the following using the comment link bottom right of this post. Ask if you don't see it. Who did you have for Online A? What did you like about the class? What didn't you like about the class? Tell me a little about yourself. Include information on your family, friends and things you enjoy doing. Due today :)
2. In your Delicious Account - create a link to this blog. Enter the appropriate tags for your link.
3. On the student-teacher drive in the "write" folder you will find an excel spreadsheet with class list, when it's your turn, post your email address and personal blog address (create one if you don't have a personal blog - see me if you need help). Be sure to get the complete URL and wait your turn.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1. Lang
ReplyDelete2. Easy
3. Boring
4. One brother, one sister, a dog, and I like to hangout with friends
M Wittler
had you for online A. I enjoyed the many different projects we did in class. The thing that I didn't enjoy was that we weren't allowed to play any games, such as chess. My family is interesting by most standards. I have 3 relatives on my dad's side, with most of the family on my mom's side. am also an only child with a niece in my grade with me. My best friend is Zach McClellan. Some of my other friends are Brandon Carena, Jacob Smith, AJ Simpson, Billy Horst, Dakota Hill, Mark Damazyn, and Asia Thomson. Some of my hobbies include orchestra, reading about war or Halo,playing on my Xbox 360 and my favorite thing in the whole wide world, paintball.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI had you for online and i had a lot of fun! My favorite part was the podbean Taylor, Tyler and I had a great time and the fact that we didnt get into trouble was even better. You were a great teacher to have. Some of the stuff that i learned in class i was able to use to teach my mom to do with her computer and phone. But anyway I live with my mom,dad, and brother. He will be in the high school next year. I plan to make it his worst year ever since im going to be a senior and him a freshman!! It time for pay back...!!!! I like to take it easy in life.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI had Mrs.Fowler for Online A. Things that I enjoyed in her class was when we would have to make our own blog posts, usually having to do with research. What I like to do when I am not in school is play lacrosse, ride four wheelers, and occasionally go hunting. Sometimes I go to work with my dad, as he owns his own buisness, and help him out with some of the smaller jobs he does. I have one sister, Bethany, and two dogs. During the spring and summer, I also raise lambs.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Al1isun Campbell..
ReplyDelete1.I had Fowler for online a.
2.I enjoyed all the projects we did.
3.I really loved everything about that class.
4.I have two sister's one is older and one younger.I have 3 bestfriend's who are Heather Beam,Amanda Fellman and Megan Danner but i have alot of friends.I like to play sports like softball,volleyball and hang out with my friends.
I had Fowler for online A. It was fun, and i learned a lot of new stuff. there wasent really anything I didnt like. I have 3 sisters, 2 brothers, and my parents are devorced. My Siters are Jericha 18, Kimmy 12, and Melissa she is also my half-sister. My brothers are Brad 22, he is married, has two kids, and his own house, and Robby 20, is a farm boy, has a son, and is very smart. I love dogs, favorite color is purple. I have blue eyes.
ReplyDeletei had mr. titus for online a. i liked that he let you turn in late work, with no penatly. what i didnt like is that he gave homework. well i like sports i play football, baseball, basketball, and i wrestle.
ReplyDeleteFor Online A, I had Mr. Titus. In his class, I liked working on all the different kinds of powerpoints and brochures, and finding my way around the PowerPoint and Publisher programs. I didn't like, however, how everyone took advantage of Mr. Titus's kindness and understanding. Other than that, it was a good class. I love drawing, sculpting, writing, singing (Though I couldn't deal with choir for another year :D), thinking, and reading... I love them all eaqually and not having one as part of my day would be very drab indeed. I live with my mom, sister, and two black fish in a comfortable apartment. My favorite pastimes are sleeping, reading, and drawing :)
ReplyDeleteI had Mr. titus for online A. I like the teaching straegy that he used and the work we did. There really isn't anything I didnt like about Mr. Titus's class. My family is very supportive, I love them so much. My friends are also the same way. The things I enjoy doing is read magizines when I have free time or draw, I love to draw. Hangin with my friends or my other family on my boyfriend's side, and of course band. I enjoy being in band, it gives me something to do besides class work throughout the day.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI had Mr. Titus for on line A. I liked it when he never got mad and he made a boring computer class fun and easy. I didn't like when we could not play games. MY name is Jacob but you can call me Jake or My nickname Smitty. I am 15 and I play Football for Bedford. I have one Older brother named Kyle who goes to UT for a medical degree. My fathers name is Scott and he works in a Mustang plant. He loves Movies and his family. My mother works at Douglas road and works at the YMCA. My friends include Rob, Evrett, Louie, AJ, alex, and Mickey. One of my favorite hobbies is Football and I am a Video game freak.
ReplyDeleteI had Mr.Titus for online A. I liked that the class was easier than my other classes. I didnt like how we would sometimes be all over the place with our work. In my family i have my mom, dad, step-mom, 2 sisters, a brother, and a brother-in-law. I love that my whole family is really close. The are the best. I love to hang out with friends. My best friends are Chrissy Stanton, Caitie Johnson, Sara Thorpe, and Corbin Beauregard. I like to watch movies, hang out with friends and family, go to the mall, and just have fun. My favorite show is either Vampire Diaries or the show Psych.
ReplyDeleteHMatthews
1. For Online A I had Mr. Titus
ReplyDelete2. I liked that the assignments were easy
3. What I didn't like about the class is that it was boring....
4. I have one younger brother. I enjoy hanging out with my friends on the weekends. My favorite things to do are play volleyball, be around animals, and text. My favorite color is pink....
H Haise
I had Mr.Titus for online A, What i liked about his class was that you could talk and be able to do anything as long as you got your work done. The thing i didnt like was not being able to play the online games. Im 14 I used to live in Toledo ive been to 5 diffrent schools. i have three brothers.
ReplyDeleteI had Mr. Titus for online A first trimester. I liked the class because we did a lot of different writing activities, and Mr. Titus was just plain out funny. I didn't like some of the assignments we had to do though, some were pretty difficult. I have a huge family on both my mom and dads sides of the family. I spend most of my time with my moms side, only because I don't know my dad very well. I actually just met my dads sister for the first time just a couple of weeks ago. My best friends that I hang out with a lot are Jessica Duran, Heather Matthews, Caitie Johnson, Chrissy Stanton, Tiffany Fellers, and Courtney Stuart. My hobbies are really focused around acting and singing, and just goofing off in the long run. :)
ReplyDelete-C Beauregard
I had mrs fowler for online a thething i liked about that class is that we did lots of fun projects for blogger so we can all get to know each other.I didnt like how we werent able to play games like but mr tiitus class was allowed. I injoy playing halo reach when im bored with my friends also i play football,track and basketball so im busey most of the time also i have 2 brothers ( carlton)(Nicholas) and a sister named (farren) my name C. Carter
ReplyDeleteFor Online A, I had Mr. Titus. I liked his class because it was fun and laid-back and we did different things everyday. The one thing I didn't like about his class were some of the assignments that took forever to finish. My family is very important to me. I have many relatives on both sides of my family. I also have an older sister and a younger brother. I am very close to my friends, so I pretty much consider them family. My best friend is Katie Holt and my friends are Dana Bird, Morgan Siler, Meg Perry, and Jennifer Nieman. Some things I enjoy doing are drawing, reading, writing with my calligraphy pens, and hanging out with my friends and family.
ReplyDelete-H. Lajiness
I had you for online A, I liked all the projects we did what I didnt like was we couldnt play any games. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister younger brother older brother and older sister I like to play basketball & text my favorite color is red
ReplyDeleteI had Miss Mccormick for online a. I liked getting to be in a class with friends. I don't like all the projects we had to do. I have a mom a dad and a sister. I like to hang out with friends and play sports. I play Lacrosse for Bedford.
ReplyDeleteJ Mason
My name is Evan Madden. I had Mr. Titus for Online A. I like that the class was a joke. I didn't like all the children in the class.
ReplyDeleteI've been captain of this boys swim team the last two years and I hold six of the school's ten swim records. I enjoy playing sports as well as cheering and leading the student section at school games (if I'm not playing). I'm generally a nice guy and I try to be on good terms with just about anyone. Unless they're annoying. Or obnoxious. Or in Online Experience.
I had Mrs.Fowler for online A, and what I liked about the class was that it was pretty easy going and fun. There was nothing really that I didn't like about that class. My family is very important to me and I love all of them. My friends and family are my life. My best friends are Destiny Perez and Ana Jakubowski. I love to cheer and I have been a cheerleader for 5 years now, and I am still doing it.I did Baton for 7 but I quit. However, I still do baton by myself im just not on team anymore. I love to Sing, Dance, jump on my Trampoline, swim, bikeride, be with my friends & family, do baton, and do talent shows every year. I dance everyyear in talent shows, or I do baton with dance and some gymnastics.
ReplyDeleteTPaulun.
I had Mrs. Fowler. I liked how we got to make our own iGoogle. I didnt like how we were not allowed to listen to music. I love to play guitar. My family is huge. My dad is one of 6. There is my Mom, my sister, my 2 half brothers, my one half sister. Then there is my adopted family. I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters, a neice and a nephew, a brother-in-law and my mommi :) Kara Helle is one of my adopted sisters.
ReplyDeleteI had Mr. Titus for online a. It was easy and i understood everything. And also Mr. Titus was a lot of fun. One thing that I didn't like was that some of the assignments were pretty boring. I have one little brother and a dog. I like to play video games and i also play airsoft.
ReplyDeleteI had Mr. Titus. I liked that he let us talk and turn in our work late. I didnt like when he gave us assignments to do over the weekend. I have 3 older brothers. I like to play sports. I'm in baseball for the high school right now.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRemember to follow directions: if you don't key your first name and last initial I will not give points. Another options some chose to use was initials and ID number - this works too.
ReplyDeleteI have 120 students - I'm not going to spend my time guessing who posted what. Follow directions to ensure you get your points.l This will not be accepted after Tuesday, March 29. Kyle, Natalya, Kara and Brad I'm don't see your posts.
JLang
I had you for online A. I enjoyed the many different projects we did in class. The thing that I didn't enjoy was that we weren't allowed to play any games, such as chess. My family is interesting by most standards. I have 3 relatives on my dad's side, with most of the family on my mom's side. am also an only child with a niece in my grade with me. My best friend is Zach McClellan. Some of my other friends are Brandon Carena, Jacob Smith, AJ Simpson, Billy Horst, Dakota Hill, Mark Damazyn, and Asia Thomson. Some of my hobbies include orchestra, reading about war or Halo,playing on my Xbox 360 and my favorite thing in the whole wide world, paintball. Alex M
ReplyDeletei had you for online a
ReplyDeletei liked having different projects
i didnt like that you would give multiple assignments in one day
i have 2 sisters and i live with my dad.
bradly vandercook
Mccormick, it was easy, I didnt like anything about the class, I am 17, I have two brothers this is my first year to bedford, and i like to play basketball. Royal Khibeir
ReplyDelete1. For Online A my teacher was Mrs. Fowler. I liked that I learned a lot about the internet. There is nothing that I did not like about the class except for the fact that I was always tiard, because I had the class first hour. My mom's name is Tanya, and my dad's name is Dean. My parents are married to each other. I also have a little fifth grade brother named Nicholas. I have a dog named Dasher and a goldfish named goldie. Some of the thing I enjoy doing are riding horses, singing, laugh, and talking to my friends about life.
ReplyDeleteNatalya DiCiacca
I had Mrs.Fowler. I liked that we got to use blabberize. I didn't like that we couldn't listen to music. My Name Kara M. Helle. I am one of 6 with my mom and one of 3 with my dad. I love music. I live with my grandparents Because of the simple fact that i have a big mouth.
ReplyDeleteOverall i liked Online A; I had it with Mrs. Lundquist, she did a good job. I had it 5th hour so i was falling asleep by the end of it. lol. I personally think a little sarcasm here and there wouldn't hurt. Need to keep things interesting. lol. It's neat to learn afew new tricks on the computer i didn't know before. Time to see how Online B compares...
ReplyDeleteI had Mr. Titus for online A. I liked the class and i had it third hour. There wasn't anything i really didn't like the about the class. My mom and dads names are Holly and Mark and I have a little brother named Luke. I like to hunt and fish in my free time.
ReplyDeleteKyle Bristoll